On 1st of October in the Big Hall of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences was held the presentation of the new book by Assos. Prof. Dr. Alexander Yordanov, dedicated to Prof. Konstantin Gulubov - "Lonely and Decent. Prof. Konstantin Gulubov - Life, Work and Ideas.” Prof. Stefan Vodenitcharov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Prof. Ivan Ilchev, Rector of the "St. Kliment Ohridski" Sofia University, Academician Blagovest Sendov - Chairman of the 37th National Assembly, Prof. Milena Caneva, writers, scientist and journalists attended the event.
On 16th of September, in "Vassil Aprilov" primary school in Varna, "Bulgaria: Treasure of Words” Exhibition was opened. The exhibition is developed by scientists from the Institute for Literature at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and was realized with the assistance of the Bulgarian Memory Foundation.
On September 12, 2013 in the Exhibition Hall of the Lithuanian "Vrublevski” Academy Library in Vilnius, Lithuania opened the Xth century Old Bulgarian Codex Suprasliensis in the Byzantine-Slavic relations context Exibition (http://www. mab.lt/lt/naujienos/1038).
On July 4, in the National Library "St. St. Cyril and Methodius” foyer took place the literary evening, dedicated to the 120 -th anniversary of the poetess Elisaveta Bagryana’s birth. The event was organized by the Institute for Literature and provoked great interest, it was attended by scientists and Bulgarian literature lecturers from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski",
"How 21st Century Reads Assen Bosev"
On June 4th , at the National Library "St. St. Cyril and Methodius " the National conference "How 21st Century reads Assen Bosev" was held. The event was organized by "Modern and Contemporary Bulgarian Literature" Department at the Institute for Literature – BAS and was opened by Prof.Boryana Hristova, Director of the National Library and Assos.Prof. Elka Traykova, Director of the Institute for Literature.
More Articles ...
- Spirit of Letters and Signs Exhibition
- The "Treasure of Words" Exhibition at Kiev National University "Taras Shevchenko"
- Opening of the Center for Bulgarian Language, Literature and Culture at the Institute of Philology at Kiev National University "Taras Shevchenko"
- Participation of scientists from the Institute for Literature at the Third International Congress of Bulgarian Studies, 23 - 26 May 2013.
- Round Table "Bulgaria and Russia (XVIII – XXIc.) - Stereotypes and Deconstructions"
- Presentation of the Jubilee Collection in honor of Prof. Milena Caneva "With a Renaissance Spirit and a Modern Approach"
- Presentation of the collection in honor of Professor Svetozar Igov, "Spaces of Words"